Today there are over 100 known cancer-related diseases, and although research efforts have yielded great progress in understanding the complexity of cancer, the standard of care for managing and curing the diseases often struggles to keep pace. Data shows diagnosing cancer early and appropriately is paramount to reducing the impact of the disease on the healthcare system, and more importantly the outcome for patients.
In our next virtual FrameWORX we’ll learn about the latest innovations in the fast-growing field of cancer diagnostics. In this session, we’ll hear more about the science driving the innovations and from Indiana companies who are developing new testing technologies that will impact patients and the entire health system.
- Diana Caldwell, Co-founder, President and CEO, Amplified Sciences, Inc.
- Ashiq Massod, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine, IU School of Medicine
- Hany Moselhi, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Roche Diagnostics North America
- Vince Wong, Chief Commercial Officer, Geneoscopy
- Panel discussion moderated by: Brian Stemme, BioCrossroads SVP. (Moderator)
This is a virtual event. Zoom details and login will be provided upon successful registration.