According to a recent study, the global cost of diabetes is up to $825 billion per year. One-half of the 422 million adults with diabetes live in only five countries: China, India, United States, Brazil and Indonesia. In this Frameworx session, we’ll hear from Enrique Conterno, senior vice president and president of Lilly Diabetes, who will describe Lilly’s resurgence as a global diabetes leader and what that means for the company, for Indianapolis, and, most importantly, for millions of people living with diabetes.
Roche Diagnostics and the Indiana Biosciences Research Institute will also discuss the discovery of innovative technologies and development of new generation products to combat the metabolic disease in emerging markets around the world.
- Enrique Conterno, senior vice president, Eli Lilly and Company; president, Lilly Diabetes
- Rainer Fischer, Ph.D., chief executive officer, Indiana Biosciences Research Institute
- David Kendall, distinguished medical fellow, Lilly Diabetes
- Brad Moore, head of diabetes care North America, Roche Diabetes Care, Inc.
- Dara Schuster, senior director, medical, Lilly Diabetes