As a follow on discussion to the Oct. 27th & Jan. 7th Frameworx events on vaccines, in our next session we’ll gain a more practical understanding of emergency use authorizations, learn about how mRNA vaccines differ from others, and talk about the efficacy and safety of EUA diagnostics, therapies and vaccines.
We’ll hear from experts from all corners of the life sciences including diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, and vaccines:
- Kathryn Ramseyer – Eli Lilly & Company – will share insights on EUA for therapeutics
- Dr. John Christensen – IU School of Medicine – will share insights as a pediatric infectious disease specialist on the importance of vaccines covering the definition and practical understanding of EUAs.
- Dr. Suresh Mittal – Purdue University – will walk us through the differences between the various vaccines coming to market (mRNA vs. others)
- Dr. Laura Parnas – Roche Diagnostics – will share insights on EUA for diagnostics and the COVID-19 tests
- Ross Silverman – Indiana CTSI – is an expert on health policy and management and will share his insights while moderating a panel discussion with the group.
Don’t miss this timely and informative virtual talk on Jan. 27th starting at 8:30 a.m. ET.