Indiana’s life sciences sector employs nearly 60,000 Hoosiers in more than 2,400 companies. These positions have wages that average $106,000 annually – two times the average wage per person in the private sector. And although many Hoosiers know about the opportunities for careers in life sciences, there is a need for more people to join the industry’s workforce, particularly early-in-career individuals.
Join us in our next virtual FrameWORX session on June 2nd where we’ll hear about how some of Indiana’s life sciences employers work to find and keep talent to fill jobs in life sciences. We’ll also hear from some early-in-career life science professionals who will share the pathway to their careers.
Welcome: Patty Martin, President and CEO of BioCrossroads
Human Resource Lightning Round Presentations on Careers IN Life Sciences
- Roche Diagnostics – Bridget Boyle, Head of Culture and People
- Azenta – Sarah Andrews, Human Resources Director
- COOK Medical – Sue Anne Turner-Johnson, Human Resources Business Partner, Engineering & Regulatory
- COOK Medical – Jessica Schleicher, Design Control Engineer / Co-Lead Engineering Co-op Program
Current Strategies Indiana is working toward to help fill the talent pipeline
- Ascend Indiana – Stephanie Bothun, Vice President and Co-Founder of Ascend
Early in Career Panel Discussion – Moderator Lori LeRoy, Executive Vice President of Communications, BioCrossroads
- Azenta – Samantha Bracken, Team Coordinator
- B2S Life Sciences – Swarna Ramaswamy, Lead Research Scientist
- Roche Diagnostics – Suketu Patel, Associate Workflow Consultant
VIRTUAL ZOOM details will be sent to you upon registration.